With a trading history of over 25 years, Enterprise Consulting Ltd (ECL) is an established, focused and innovative management consultancy with a track record of delivering best practice and tailored solutions to maximise customer benefits.
An Investors in People (IiP) company ECL has at its centre a core of talented, motivated and creative Employees and Associates providing a range business support and training services with a track record of successful delivery across Wales and the UK to both Public and Private sectors.
ECL has a strong Partnership ethos with clients making their “Goals our Goals”, their “Values our Values”, and working with them to establish common drivers and agreed benefits/outcomes. Developing long term relationships built upon trust, openness, flexibility and understanding.
Employees and Associates are invited to join ECL through personal recommendations and previous working relationships, as a result the ECL ethos is strengthened and enhanced.
ECL uses a structured, supportive and collaborative approach to facilitate the improvements required in a company’s working practices.
We plan each activity to match the needs of the client through:
- A systematic approach to project delivery (MS Project, PRINCE2)
- Collaborative working with clients, contractors, partners, authorities
- Knowledge transfer activities, through Workshops, Events and Publications
- Maintain an understanding of current business issues, developing Workshop content specifically tailored to address changes in technologies, legislation and other factors affecting individual sectors.
- Technical ability and Project Management
- Quality control and Management of risk
- Flexible delivery to suit individual company needs from ‘Improvement Blitz’ fast track projects to those that understand resourcing and financial constraints
We use Workshops with supporting documentation, publications, and 1-2-1 facilitated sessions to ensure successful deployment, monitoring against a Prioritised Action Plan. Using the above techniques we have assisted over 2,000 companies to develop innovative business solutions. This Best Practice support has often been delivered through Government programmes including:
- Business Innovation for Manufacturing – in depth diagnostics with manufacturing businesses in Wales leading to prioritised actions and follow on support.
- Construct Wales – This programme was based upon the principles for Construction Industry improvement which were set out in Sir Michael Latham’s landmark report “Constructing the Team” and Sir John Eagan’s “Rethinking Construction”, which stressed the importance of efficient Supply Chains. Their work showed that most UK construction projects could be completed more economically, more quickly and with fewer quality issues.
- E-business – helping businesses identify opportunities for business improvement through the use of ICT, providing efficiency, productivity and profitability benefits.
- Coaching High Growth Service to Business Link West Midlands – functional expertise for SME’s in Management, vision, R&D, new markets and sales, customer management, people, finance and business infrastructure
- International Trade Development & International Trade Opportunities – Welsh Assembly programmes of assistance for businesses seeking to explore and develop new markets overseas
- REMake for Waste Resources Action Programme – increasing the use of recycled content to manufacturing production